Thursday, April 24, 2008

Keeping up with Averie!!




Don't you love that silence is a dead give away! Averie loves crawling around the house now. After watching me clean up a room she wants to do the same thing as me, except pull everything out instead of putting it away. Finally today I just decided it was cute and I would take a picture and clean up later. She wants to be just like her DAD. If he is drinking out of a water bottle then she needs to be doing the same, if he is laughing then she is too. So here are some pictures of Averie uncleaning my house and HELPING me do the laundry.

4 comments:

Cherity said...

She is adorable! I love watching the many baby stages. They just grow up so fast!!

the stahle's said...

I love the pictures! I also love how you are going to find out really fast how much you love whoever created baby proof locks for cabinets, drawers, and doors!

Janalee said...

She is getting so big! I too am going to have to baby proof my house asap. I do love that as soon as it is silent you know that they have found something they aren't suppose to - they are so smart:)

Laura Taylor said...

Kaitlynn still loves to "help" me with the laundry! You should see her folding skills! After she leaves the room I have to refold everything!