Monday, April 21, 2008

Cousins!!






Averie loves people her size! My sister Cari had Tyler three weeks after I had Averie. They love to see each other. Tyler loves to kiss and hug Averie while she loves to take the toys from him and crawl all over him. I'm hoping that her soft side is on its way out:) I am so excited about all of the cousins that she is going to have as friends!

Madison was here last week and Averie had a blast! She would wake up every morning and she would have to wake Madison up. She doesn't know what to do now that its just me here when she wakes up. Madison is going to always take care of Averie, she wanted to hold her and feed her, she'll be such a good help.

Kate is the cutest thing! this picture of her and Averie was a little while ago and Kate just wanted to hug Averie while Averie wanted nothing to do with it. Kate seems to be so easy going and very sweet. Averie would prefer not to be touched most of the time(very independent)but once she warms up to you she wont leave you alone. They are just going to have so much fun!

4 comments:

Janalee said...

Cute pictures! It's amazing how they seem to know each other right from the beginning. We need to get together more and play. Do you work Tues and Thurs?

Cherity said...

Hi Danielle. You don't know me, but I went to elementry school with Wayne (I think we are like 3rd cousins too). I found your blog though my sisters who has Michon link up, and just wanted to say hi and tell you that your family is adorable! It's so weird seeing people I grew up with all grown up with family's of their own!!

the stahle's said...

Love the pictures! Madison misses being able to hang out with Averie everyday. She makes sure to point to Averies picture on her board in her room everyday!

the stahle's said...

That is cool Cari set up a blog! When you find out the link send it to me so I can add her to my blog. Do you want to add the links to your blog? Let me know if you want me to help you put them on there.