



Averie has been so much fun the past couple of weeks. It feels like she is just a little kid not a baby. She is finally getting enough hair that I can actually do it and its so fun! She is happy when she gets to leave without a bow on. Oh yea its NORMAL to give them what ever they want so they dont cry right....:) These are pictures of me giving into the most beautiful baby and her cute hair!

5 comments:
They grow up so fast!! You better get started on the next one! :)
She is so pretty - I just can't get over it! I'm happy to hear that someone else is a pushover too:)
I love her hair! It is so pretty. She does just look like a beautiful little girl. Averie sure does have you figured out and knows how to get what she wants - and that is exactly how it's supposed to be! You are perfect with her!
Averie is a cutie! Love the pics! When did she grow all that hair? I'm so jealous about you getting to do her hair. I keep hoping that someday Madi's will be long enough. I think she is doomed to wear bows forever!
Hey Guys it great to see that your blogging too:) Now we can keep in better touch. All of your pictures are SO cute, Averie is such a doll.
Post a Comment