Averie almost climbed out of her crib. It seems like everyday she is just so much bigger. She fulls herself up on everything and falls down. Things are just so dramatic too. I love the days when I don't have to work and get to stay and play all day
Your blog looks so cute! You're fast! I love the pictures. Averie is an absolute doll! Regarding the comment you left on my blog. I am only 9 weeks along so I won't know what we're having for awhile. And my hair is long no more! I just chopped it off again. I get so bored with it!
Hey, I'm putting my blog back on private so I need your email to send you an invite. Email me at jasylvester@skyviewmail.com and I will send you an invite.
4 comments:
Such cute family pics! I can't wait to play this week and see Avery in action. She even looks busy in pictures:)
Hello there! I can't believe how big Averie is. She is so adorable! Welcome to the world of blogging....its addicting!
Your blog looks so cute! You're fast! I love the pictures. Averie is an absolute doll! Regarding the comment you left on my blog. I am only 9 weeks along so I won't know what we're having for awhile. And my hair is long no more! I just chopped it off again. I get so bored with it!
Hey, I'm putting my blog back on private so I need your email to send you an invite. Email me at jasylvester@skyviewmail.com and I will send you an invite.
Post a Comment