Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend in Tropic






We had so much fun with Wayne's parents this weekend! Although we were sad that the rest of the family couldn't make it out. Sherrell and Karen really know how to spoil Averie. She wouldn't even come to me or Wayne the entire time we were there:) We got to see the Cottams this weekend and WOW there are so many kids now! It was fun to see everyone and make smores. I really hope I can lose the 10 pounds I gained. Well these are just some pictures of our fun weekend.

7 comments:

Janalee said...

It looks like a lot of fun but a little cold. . . this weather is crazy! This weekend should be fun though - I love it when everyone comes down.

Laura Taylor said...

Man, the weather looked nicer in Tropic than where we went. Maybe we should have gone to Pine Lake like we originally planned. Oh well!

the stahle's said...

I love the pictures! I'm so jealous that you guys got to go. My mom and dad can't stop talking about how much fun they had with Averie. Next year we will be there for sure since I have heard I am the next to be in charge! :) Can't wait to see you this weekend.

Cari said...

I love that Averie is so adventurous! Tyler cries if Ellen's cat comes up to him- I don't think he'd get that close to a horse!And don't you love that there our grandparents to spoil her - it is fun to see how excited they get to see them. I swear I see Karen's face at least half the time that Averie looks at me - I think she looks just like her -

Laura Taylor said...

Hope everything went well with your move to Cedar!

Janalee said...

I can't wait to see pics of your new place, I hope you post soon:) I guess Kate and I should just head up there to play for an afternoon sometime - what is your schedule like?

Jess Mangum said...

so your blog is so cute! but ONE suggestion! *UpDaTe!*