






Averie is changing so much! I took these pictures of her for her birthday invitations and thought that they were so cute, isn't she so big.
We bought her a little swimming pool for our front yard and she loves it. She thinks that she is pretty cool climbing in and out of it. We love our new house and we're enjoying the summer in Cedar City!

9 comments:
FINALLY! her little pool is so dang cute! and I love her pictures she is such a goon! we miss her at church very much so!
Yeah! New pictures! Madi has been checking your blog for new pictures of Averie and she is so happy to see some! Love the pics of the new pool!
Hey there! So you two are living in Cedar now? Do you just drive to st. George for work then?
Yeah, We are really enjoying being parents... Parks is so much fun. Averie is REALLY beautiful! :D
Parks gets his dark skin from his dad... it's unfortunate it's not from me! ;)
Hey guys, thanks for the comment. Your blog looks great and Averie is darling!
We're doing well. Matt got offered a teaching/coaching position in Tooele, and we're in the middle of buying a house. We'll move there the first of August.
I haven't been feeling sick, which is good b/c I don't do well being sick. We'll find out what we're having in just 2 more weeks. We'll let you know! Keep up posted on how you guys are doing!
Matt & Tati
Wayne had Averie in the office the other day. She is such a doll! So tiny compared to my chubby kids at that age!
Hey Danielle- I was on Jess and Mike's blog and saw that you had one too! Isn't blogging a great way to keep in touch? Averie is adorable! Being a mom is the greatest! my blog is nickandabbywestbrook.blogspot.com hope to hear from you :) Abby
yaaa.. so im still waiting on a video of your little squirt WALKING!... get on that :)
Hey, if you get this before friday will you email me your address and let me know if you want me to bring anything? If I don't hear from you before Fri afternoon I will just call you.
Hi sorry I just randomly ran across your blog and noticed Janalee writes you on here but her blog is set to private. I worked with her at a dental office in St. George and wanted to get in touch with her. Is there any way you could give her my email address robyb05@yahoo.com- My name is Robyn I worked at Dr Neds with her
Thanks so much
Post a Comment