Chelci did such a good job taking our pictures again! The kids keep getting bigger too FAST! They are both so beautiful:)
Right now Averie loves to read, she is doing such a good job in Kindergarten. She loves gymnastics and playing with her friends/cousins. She is such a good learner, even at church! She is always aware of everything going on around her...never misses a thing!
Easton is so excited for his birthday that is in two weeks! It will be a CARS party, he is obsessed with cars! He is talking pretty well(I understand him perfectly;) and he has a lot to say! He is as strong willed as I have ever seen...I'm sure it will be of use to him his whole life but it can make my life a little complicated.
These two are so fun together, you would never guess that they are nearly 3 years apart!
Wayne is enjoying his new job here in Saint George. He works so hard and I am so grateful for that! I think he was most excited to come back so that he could get back to playing basketball again:)
I am still working doing hair and training for my first Sprint Triathlon! I am so glad to be home and able to stay with my parents through this hard time:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment