Thursday, March 28, 2013

Mom

Last week mom finished her last chemotherapy! It is definitely time for her to be done, her body is done, and her mind is absolutely done! I am so grateful that we have been able to be here through this...its a horrible feeling to be far away when things like this are going on in your family. Heavenly Father definitely provided the right time and circumstances for us to come back to Saint George. I hope that Averie and Easton will remember some things from living here...Easton likes to kiss my mom ( sometimes on her bald head) and Averie reads to my mom and makes her toast! Mom has never been one to talk about her feelings and she has always taught by example. I wanted to remember why I took this picture, she felt awful this day and all of a sudden she disappeared. ..I go outside and there she is:) if I'm going to feel like crap I'm not going to just sit there too! I love her

No comments: