





I love to look at these pictures and all of the family pictures that we have had taken before. I feel like the kids are changing so quickly! I don't know how we got the most beautiful kids I've ever seen:) Easton LOVES the camera...all eyes on him is just how he likes it, Averie is a little different. Don't get me wrong she LOVES attention but it takes her a little while to warm up to people these days. She has to have a little while to decide she wants to be your friend so the pictures of her she hasn't quite gotten WARMED up...but I love them!

6 comments:
They are so adorable!
Love the pics. Looks like you might have taken them right by my house.
Those pics are amazing! You have beautiful kids! :)
really love them!!
Cant believe you have 2 kids.. and Lell is prego... i swear we were all just at Lake Powell trying to run our butts up the sand hill... hahaha Girl we had lots of fun fun times!!! Hope all is well your family is beautiful!!!
it's July... just sayin..
Post a Comment