Friday, November 26, 2010

Buddies



This week it was soooo cold outside, we didn't know what to do with the day! All of a sudden my kids were playing!


Brushing MY 6 teeth


"Mom I just want to hold Easton"
(He should be holding you is what I wanted to say)

Such a cute Face

4 comments:

Dan and Emalee said...

Oh my gosh Eastin is Huge! What a cute baby I just want to squeeze him! I love big babies!!! I cant believe how big Avery is... didnt you just have her? Every time I see your blog I just miss your guts. Thanks for keeping me posted. Its good to see everything is going awesome with you and your cute family.

Jess Mangum said...

goodness he is adorable!

Jess Mangum said...

ps.. excuse me while I scrape my chin off the floor.. I was shocked to see so many updates.. I was actually going to text you and say "update your blog" BUT your on top of it!! ha!

Michelle Morse said...

Oh my gosh! I cannot believe how big Easton is getting! He is still really BIG since the last time we saw him and such a little cutie:) Yeah my hair is definitely growing out and your looks longer by the way too;) It looks like you guys have been really busy doing fun things! We will send you a Christmas card in the mail!