We decided to take the kids on a hike and I remember loving the hike out to the Kanarraville Falls! Averie did so good, especially through the river...jumping from rock to rock. Easton was such a CHAMP too. I carried him in one of those things you strap to yourself and he slept most of the way. He really is funny....Sleeps and Eats!! I could tell when he was awake or asleep because all of a sudden it would feel so much heavier...asleep:) Averie wanted Wayne to carry her at the beginning...until she saw a girl about her age that was DOING IT BY HERSELF. So Averie wanted to step it up:) I'm so grateful for the beautiful place we get to live!
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Kanarraville Falls
We decided to take the kids on a hike and I remember loving the hike out to the Kanarraville Falls! Averie did so good, especially through the river...jumping from rock to rock. Easton was such a CHAMP too. I carried him in one of those things you strap to yourself and he slept most of the way. He really is funny....Sleeps and Eats!! I could tell when he was awake or asleep because all of a sudden it would feel so much heavier...asleep:) Averie wanted Wayne to carry her at the beginning...until she saw a girl about her age that was DOING IT BY HERSELF. So Averie wanted to step it up:) I'm so grateful for the beautiful place we get to live!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment