Sunday, June 13, 2010

Pictures






I had the kids pictures done and I love how they turned out. Easton is 6 weeks and Averie is almost 3! Time flys and I'm just trying to keep up with it.

5 comments:

Michelle Morse said...

I can't believe how big he is getting already! I love the pics!

Jess Mangum said...

Averie is beautiful and little Easton is darling.. looks just like his sissy!

The Hyde Life said...

Love the new look of your blog! Look at you updating it all! :) Good job! I will have to check it more! :) Cutest kids ever!

Brittney and Zach Lundgreen said...

oh my Danielle your little girl is gorgeous! SHE has beautiful eyes!! she is so cute! and he is adorable too! Love these pics hope all is going good!!!

Jenny Wilson said...

I can't believe how grown up your little girl looks.... wow! Cute pictures! Your little guy is darling