Last week the kids and I went down to Las Vegas for a family reunion! We stayed the night with my Grandpa Zobrist and LaDonna's. Averie had so much fun playing in the backyard. It brought back so many memories of growing up swimming everyday, picking the sour apples, and looking at my Grandma's beautiful rose garden. I wish that my kids would have been able to meet my Grandma but I am so grateful I was able to grow up with her.
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Grandma Zobrist
Last week the kids and I went down to Las Vegas for a family reunion! We stayed the night with my Grandpa Zobrist and LaDonna's. Averie had so much fun playing in the backyard. It brought back so many memories of growing up swimming everyday, picking the sour apples, and looking at my Grandma's beautiful rose garden. I wish that my kids would have been able to meet my Grandma but I am so grateful I was able to grow up with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
beautiful yard!
Post a Comment