Wednesday, December 9, 2009

REHAB!!!




I think Averie is addicted to medicine! We are all getting over a cold, Averie always gets a cough at the end of a cold. But the last couple of days she comes to me FAKE coughing and says she need some medicine. Why does she love it so much? Anyways I wanted to post a picture of this adorable dress that I just made for Averie. I've seen a little girl in nursery in them and I decided I wanted to try it out... it was so easy and fun.

5 comments:

the stahle's said...

Love it! You are so talented! I can't wait for you to teach me! Let me know when you can do it next week! I'm going to try and dig my sewing machine out of storage! :)

momentsmatter said...

HELLO! YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE THOSE!.. I just paid a ridiculous amount for Halie's Christmas Dress just like that!... We need to have a craft weekend next time you are here!!! :)

Dan and Emalee said...

That is so cute! Shes getting big! You tree is really pretty to.

Michelle Morse said...

That turned out soooo cute Danielle! You are quite the seamstress. I don't even have a sewing machine. You could make those and sell them. If I had a little girl, I would buy one from you:)

Jess Mangum said...

way to go on the dress!!