CONGRATS! I didn't even know you were preggo! We need to get together again!
I am so happy for you guys!!! Boys are so much easier than girls!
Congrats!! That is so exciting!!
Yay! Now you get to shop for boy things:)
Congrats! That is so exciting. Sorry to hear that you have been so sick. When is your due date? I am 11 weeks pregnant and I am thinking it is a boy.
yay!!! Boys are so much fun and I did boss my little brother around too, but he turned out okay:)
Congragulations Danielle! I didn't know you were expecting again. That's awesome. When are you due?
NO WAY! Congrats! That's so exciting. Boys are the best!
you are having another baby! congrats how fun... have you guys moved up north yet?
Oh yay!!! Congrats! Boys are super fun!!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
CONGRATS! I didn't even know you were preggo! We need to get together again!
I am so happy for you guys!!! Boys are so much easier than girls!
Congrats!! That is so exciting!!
Yay! Now you get to shop for boy things:)
Congrats! That is so exciting. Sorry to hear that you have been so sick. When is your due date? I am 11 weeks pregnant and I am thinking it is a boy.
yay!!! Boys are so much fun and I did boss my little brother around too, but he turned out okay:)
Congragulations Danielle! I didn't know you were expecting again. That's awesome. When are you due?
NO WAY! Congrats! That's so exciting. Boys are the best!
you are having another baby! congrats how fun... have you guys moved up north yet?
Oh yay!!! Congrats! Boys are super fun!!!
Post a Comment