Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Enjoying the not so hot weather

Well we are becoming more aquainted with Salt Lake and have found that there is so much to do! Averie is growing up and we just cant keep up. This picture is taken by me because Averie wouldn't take a nap! I was trying to do my hair while she was asleep, so I asked if she wanted her hair done. When she was done she told me that she looked like a princess and I needed to take a picture for grandma to see! Anyways we are having fun with the weekends and staying busy. We miss Southern Utah and family but are glad we're lucky enough to visit a lot.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

VINCE AND JORDAN said...

Averie is so cute! I cant wait to have my own little girl that i can dress up and all that. It sounds like you guys are enjoying salt lake. let us know next time you guys are down south again and we'll have you over for dinner or something.

Jonathon and Amanda said...

It was so nice to hear from you. Averie is so darling . Im glad you are liking SLC. Thats crazy that you moved there I had no idea.

Dan and Emalee said...

I am still in Idaho! If you need to get away come visit me. Your little girl is adorable.

Jess Mangum said...

good job on all the posts!! i love her hair all curled she looks so cute!

Cari said...

I miss you two already - it has only been a day - Have Av call me so I can hear some girl drama - "No,No Ty Ty - Don't touch me" I love her and cannot believe how she gets cuter every time I see her!