

Averie has moved on from her napping days and the days are a bit longer, so today I decided to go for a jog around 2:30.(one good thing about Salt Lake, its never too hot for a jog:) Its hard talking to Averie while I'm running but I'm used to it so we we're just running along talking about the airplanes and then there was a break.(thank you) We're home and I go to open the trailer to get the garage door opener and this is how I found her! This picture makes me so happy and she is still asleep in the garage while I'm posting! So if you wonder what I'm doing around 2:30 ever I will be out for a run hoping to get lucky:)

4 comments:
That does make for a SWEET afternoon surprise!
Did she go to bed last night? I am finding with Paislee that if she naps in the afternoon I am in big trouble come bed time.
So it looks like the jogger thing is the trick to nap time huh? Glad you got some time to your self, thank goodness Taj still takes his naps:) Are you guys going to come to the zoo this Saturday with us? It would be so much fun!
I think I need to get one of those jogger things to get Noah down for naps now!
Post a Comment