

Well first things first, Wayne graduated from SUU with his bachelors degree!! I am so proud of his hard work and am so sorry that I forgot to put the memory chip in the camera at graduation. He did look very good in his cap and gown. Wayne got a job and we now live in Salt Lake while he finishes his masters degree. So I get to stay home with Averie! Last week I decided it was time to potty train and she just got it! She hasn't had an accident for a couple of days now! You can't really tell how cute she looks in her big girl underwear but it is adorable, they just fall off of her. If anyone knows where you can get smaller underwear I would love to know. 2T are the smallest I have found and they are huge.

4 comments:
YEAH AVERIE - that is so awesome that she is doing the potty thing! I miss you Danielle but am so glad you are at home with Averie - love u guys cant wait to see you soon!
Yeah for Avery! We are in the middle of that RIGHT NOW. . . right when I thought she had it down we had our first TWO accidents tonight. Kate does things all or nothing - hopefully tomorrow is an all day bc I am exhausted already:)
It is awesome feeling when you don't have to change diapers anymore! Guess your ready for another one...
Wow! Lucky you guys! I can't believe that she just caught on. I hope Taj does that too when the time comes, but I won't keep my fingers crossed...I love your family pic by the way, such a pretty fam:)
Post a Comment