Sunday, March 1, 2009

So Cute!!


I just need to brag for a minute, have you ever seen such a beautiful girl? She is finally fitting into all the clothes I bought when she was so small and I love it! Sunday is the only day that she gets her hair done cute so I thought I better take a picture.

6 comments:

Cari said...

She is SOOOO cute! I cannot believe how adorable she is - even when she's being mischievous!

Jess Mangum said...

so cute! love her piano!

John, Amanda and Clara said...

She is getting so big! and so cute! I love the post before this one, about the crib!

Derrek & Rilee said...

She is so cute! And getting so big!

Jess Mangum said...

dang! i thought that maybe since u left me a comment u might have put something NEW on this blog.. wasnt surprised when there was still the same sweet picture of little Averie!

Jess Mangum said...

now that u dont live here and dont work.. ill be expecting a weekly update!