Averie couldn't get enough chocolate! She is going to be just like her dad and love Halloween just as much as Christmas!(crazy huh)
We went down to St. George to Trick or Treat with some of my family and had so much fun. All the kids looked so cute.

This is my favorite picture! Averie is so independent, she looked so cute walking up to the door with her basket.
CHOCOLATE BAR


7 comments:
i love the pictures with the chocolate on her face!! and i LOVE all her hair styles.. the "tony pales" (my niece would say) are so cute.. i cant believe her hair is long enough to do that!
So Cute, I still think she is the cutest girl ever was!! Until I have one:)!! Your so nice to go see glenna!!
SOOO cute! You did such a good job on her costume! Kate also loved the idea of people just handing her candy - though none of it really made it to the bag:)
She's getting so big. I bet she still doesn't fit into that outfit we bought her when she was born though! I think it was a 12 month!
PS - the last pregnancy pictures I poseted of myself are when I had ten weeks left. It's under Sept posts. There is no way I'm posting anymore until this kid is out! I look like I'm about to drop anchor!:)Hope all is well in Cedar!
Danielle your little girl is adorable! She is getting so big. We were hanging out by my parents house on Halloween to bad we didn’t see you guys. Oh and her costume is so cute!
Jandee
i cant wait to see your thanksgiving pictures NEXT YEAR! ha anyway.. send me your e-mail i went private. jmmangum@hotmail.com
Wow she is growing up so fast. She is so cute. I miss you. Thanks for being such a good friend. I love these blogs! Also I am not having kids for a while or until my birth control fails me. When are you having more?
Post a Comment