
The day after Thanksgiving our friend Melissa took our pictures for our Christmas cards! They all turned out so good that I want to post them all but there is like 150 so here are just a couple. Check out Melissa's blog cause she does an amazing job... momentsmatterphotos.blogspot.com
7 comments:
SO CUTE! Averie couldn't be any cuter! I love them and can't wait to see all of them!
your little girl is getting so big! you guys look great!
I love her hair! Is that natural or do you curl it?
love them!! my fav. is the one of you guys on the stairs!! very cute of all of you! Averies hair looks very cute.. way to go! cute cute!
We love the family pictures. Averie is so big, it has been a while since we have seen her. Once again cute family pictures.
Your family pics are amazing! Averie is a beautiful little girl:) I love her curls and that headband..so cute! I also like the top black and white pic. It's so creative...I love the theme.
Danielle... You must have had an amazing photographer... haha!j/k ... I guess it is hard to take bad pictures of your darling family! .. So you definetly need the ELF ON THE SHELF! It is so cute... and works like a charm... I think you can get it on amazon!... and p.s. I need to call and get that recipee for that delicious bread!! YUM YUM!
Post a Comment