My friend Chelci and I took Averie to SUU to try and get some cute pictures of her. She didn't cooperate as well as we wanted so we put her in the middle of these flowers and she just played! I thought that they were cute enough to blog:)
well well well..its been a FREAKING MONTH since your last post.. you cant tell me that with that busy little girl you dont have more pictures of what she is getting into!.. anyway VERY ADORABLE pictures of Averie! I just love her! .. ps i dont have pics of my nephew cuz he is 9 hours away from me.. my sis lives in denver :(
She really is the cutest little girl i have ever seen!!! Im glad you finally posted new stuff, we all cant be like jess and post something new everyday:) she obviously doesnt have kids!!!
Hey Danielle--it's Selina, Melinda's friend. I just wanted to let you know I thik Averie is SO cute! I love these pictures of her! I hope you and Wayne are doing well!
10 comments:
well well well..its been a FREAKING MONTH since your last post.. you cant tell me that with that busy little girl you dont have more pictures of what she is getting into!.. anyway VERY ADORABLE pictures of Averie! I just love her! .. ps i dont have pics of my nephew cuz he is 9 hours away from me.. my sis lives in denver :(
Hey it Margie. You baby girl is BEAUTIFUL.
She is so adorable, I love her hair!
She is a beauty! I love her hair with that cute headband! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!
She looks so cute! I love the flowers.
She really is the cutest little girl i have ever seen!!! Im glad you finally posted new stuff, we all cant be like jess and post something new everyday:) she obviously doesnt have kids!!!
She is SO cute! I love her hair!
I can not believe how big she is getting,
THESE PICTURES ARE DARLING!!!! She is so cute.. Love my hair by the way.. and love the new salon!... oh and love your house!
Hey Danielle--it's Selina, Melinda's friend. I just wanted to let you know I thik Averie is SO cute! I love these pictures of her! I hope you and Wayne are doing well!
Post a Comment