Saturday, August 30, 2008
New Salon!!!!
Well I am blogging to let all of my clients out there know that I am moving to a new salon! The name is Salon Sienne, its located right behind The Olive Garden in that new plaza with all of the bridal stuff. I love the salon, it is so cute and the people are so NICE. Jessica and Trish are going to the same salon with me so I am happy that I just get to take my friends with me. If you noticed it is 6:33 in the morning and I can't sleep. I have to tell the people at Dixie Chix that I am quiting today and am having a little anxiety. So wish me luck! My prices get to stay the same so everyone come check it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good luck today! Quitting is never fun but it is a relief once you get it over with. Can't wait to see the new salon!
I love our new salon, all my clients joke they needed to wear nicer clothes! I think i am really going to like it! see you at work:)
Post a Comment