Friday, July 25, 2008

Averie's Birthday Party!!






Averie has had such a long day(me too) and way to much fun. Jessica is the only reason that I am still awake to post these pictures but they are so cute. I took a cake decorating class awhile ago just so that I could make Averie a cake for her first birthday! When we gave it to her so was so excited, but she didn't dive in. She sat there for a long time just eating her cake and staying clean. After awhile we let some of the other kids come and help her eat it. Opening the presents was fun? She wasn't really interested, I got to open the presents and try to convince her that she was excited. By this time she was so tired, she got some very cool toys and cute clothes.(Thank you everyone)

3 comments:

John, Amanda and Clara said...

Happy first birthday Averie! I'm impressed that she didn't just dive in!

Jess Mangum said...

cute cake! you did a good job on it.. and thank you for putting the pictures on.. she looks so cute eating her cake with her 2 little fingers and staying clean!

the stahle's said...

Thanks for everything last weekend! Averie's party was so fun and we had so much fun hanging out with you guys!