




I know I'm not going to get mom of the year for how long it has taken me to put pictures of Easton on the blog, but better late than never! He was born on April 15(yes I know tax day, that was all any of the nurses could talk about while I was in labor) it was 10 days early. He was 7.3 lbs. 20.5 inches long. It feels like he sleeps all day(maybe I'm just comparing him to his sister who never...I mean NEVER slept:) He is growing so darn fast, it could be that he has been eating 5 ounces every 3 hours since week 2(I am not exaggerating) The first couple of weeks Averie would run and hind when he cried, she wouldnt hold him just get close enough to see him and that was enough.....now I feel like all I say is Averie softer, dont do that Averie, Averie if you poke him in the eye again I am going to poke you in your eye:( Averie doesnt want to mother him she just wants him to play with her, she is a good help to get diapers and sing to him though.

5 comments:
Hey congratulations! I kept asking Matt if you guys had had your baby yet and he'd say, "Are they pregnant?" lol. I"m so happy for you! He's a doll! We need to get together again!
Hes a big boy!!!!! That is so exciting! The pic of Avery holding him is so cute. I like the name you picked too. Congrats I am so happy for you guys.
Congrats!! He is so cute!!
aw! he is so cute!! haha.. im dying laughing about averie! thanks for the update..cant wait to read another in 6 months :)
Congrats danielle!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! He's so dang cute!!
Post a Comment