A couple of weekends ago we took Averie and Madison to the rec center to go swimming. They had so much fun and didn't want to get out. I got cold and hungry so I got out, but they stayed in with their dads for about 45 min. more.
in case you havent been able to check. it's now MAY 12. since your last post I know a lot has happened. I dont know, maybe a baby? a move? im sure averie has done so much in the last 5 MONTHS... lots to blog about...... just saying :)
3 comments:
I love the top picture with Matt telling Wayne the "plan".
Lol! That is funny! I just showed Matt the pictures at the pool.
in case you havent been able to check. it's now MAY 12. since your last post I know a lot has happened. I dont know, maybe a baby? a move? im sure averie has done so much in the last 5 MONTHS... lots to blog about...... just saying :)
Post a Comment