




Last week we decided to carve a pumpkin! It was so much fun, Wayne can't help himself, he hates to have anything be messy or out of place so he put newspaper over the tile so we wouldn't get seeds all over. I tried to tell him that it was a waste but he did it anyways:) We had fun and light it every night for Averie! Oh yea and I decided to make Averie's costume this year because I saw a picture of the cutest little girl, so here is the beginning of a BUMBLE BEE!

8 comments:
oh wow! look at you FINALLY POSTING! Averies costume is looking good.. u can tell shes in love with it!!..carving pumpkins is always so stinkin messy.. and im jealous of the snow!!!! I wish I could play in it.. but no st. george still gets a little warm!
Wow! Look at all these posts, I don't even know where to start to comment. :) I'm so glad the rumors weren't true that you were a retired blogger!
I love all of your pictures and that is impressive about Wayne picking out Averie's outfit.
So cute, I love that you are so ambitious to MAKE her costume! She has the cutest little body, I love the pics in the snow!!!
I can't believe how big she's getting! She's such a doll! I'm counting down 4 weeks left! I can't wait for another little one in this house. My other two are just growing up so fast.
Hey you guys! I don't know how I found your blog, but I was so excited! I can't believe how cute Averie is...she is already 1? Time flies. Hope you are liking Cedar, we miss you guys and all our St. George friends - Keep in touch!!
She will absolutely be the cutest bumble bee EVER! I can't wait to see her in it! Truly a princess.
Madi is going to be a bumble bee as well! Except she is not getting a cute homemade costume like Averie.
Cute pics - and way to be ambitious with the costume, it looks WAY cute so far! I'll have to come into the salon soon now that I am finally starting to feel better.
Post a Comment